Hazard Delineator, Verge Post - Tempripost
The Tempripost is a versatile Hazard Delineator post that can be used in all kinds of locations. They can be used to enable traffic calming schemes to be thoroughly tried and tested before they are made permanent. Tempriposts are also ideal for creating temporary pedestrian zones.
Available with Class Ref 2 Reflectors in Red and White - providing high intensity reflectivity.
Integral fixing straps enable posts to be bolted onto concrete posts. Please note, concrete blocks are not included.
- Approved for use throughout the UK
- Economical - posts can be re-used time and again, in different locations
- Compatible with diagram 561 of the Traffic Signs Manual, Chapter 4, 2004
- Compatible with the passive safety criteria
- Conforms to the Traffic Signs Manual, Chapter 4, 2004 (Warning Signs)
SPECIFICATIONS: Tempripost Verge Post
Reflectors Class 2: Red and White (High Intensity)
Reflector Size: 200 mm x 90 mm
H x W x D: 850 mm x 100 mm x 50 mm
Weight: 1.6 kg